Trainers in ProEdu Skillsact as a catalyst forourtraining programs. Facilitator here should be role model to the trainees in every single way. Since the trainees in ProEdu Skills come from different cultural and financial backgrounds of society, thefacilitator needs to play a pivotal role in bringing about the 360 degree transformation in the trainees. Unless and until the facilitators are competent, knowledgeable and experienced enough it's not possible for them to bring about the intended metamorphosis in the trainees. Within the confines of highly upgraded classrooms the facilitator remains the center of focus for all learners.
We believe there is a correlation between the education level of the trainer and the quality of training he provides. Hence we make sure that only quality facilitators with thorough knowledge, expertise and experience are appointed for the execution of the project. The minimum essential eligibility criterion set for the Faculty members of ProEdu Skills is Graduate in the respective fields, with sufficient experience of handling corporate training programs. All our faculties are from the industry which gives them the required experience and skills to teach the nuances of the practical working environment. The process starts right at the inception when the facilitator gets recruited, trained and commissioned to the centers.
Trainer's Selection Process
The trainers have to go through the following ordeals before the final certification:-
- Evaluation by HR department, parameters mapping
- Written test
- Online selection procedure
- Final selection by HO
- Final evaluation to check knowledge and skill of its training resources through Demo Class
- The trainers take an assessment based on which we certify the Best Performer.
- Skill enhancement by training department through intensive Train the Trainer Program(T3P) and Certification Refresher course
Factors to be considered while conducting theaforementioned selection procedures:-
- Subject matter expertise
- Andragogical(the methods or techniques used to teach adults) knowledge and skills
- Communication skills
- Personal traits and qualities
Subject matter expertise:-
- An Instructor/trainer/Facilitator needs to possess the sound technical knowledge of the subject.
- Moreover, the facilitator needs to possess a broad knowledge of the organization, the general guidelines, protocols and policies. Job skills which include the ability to operate various equipment and tools where relevant should also be present in a trainer.
- The ability to select between variety of instructional methods, skills to guide trainees and counsel them - all form a part of this skill.
Andragogical knowledge and Skills:-
This includes some formal qualification coupled with an understanding of the principles of adult learning and motivation.
- A facilitator should be a good communicator (both in oral and written).
- Questioning, explaining, listening, illustrating and preparing training material demand proficiency in communication skills.
Personal Traits and Qualities:-
- Role model
- Communication skills
- Subject expertise
- High performer
- highly motivated
- Team - builder & visualizer
- Positive thinker
Adherences to the quality of Facilitators:-
Once the facilitator is appointed and certified by the quality team,he becomes ready to conduct the classes. However, in order to ensure that the quality standards are being stringently maintained in the class,heneeds to go through the below mentioned screening procedures.
- The Q team will review and monitor the training sessions conducted in the Centres through CCTV monitoring system,adhering to the guidelines set by the R& D team.
- Teach back sessions will be conducted time to time in order to authenticate the trainer's delivery processes.
- Students' feedbacks are taken and analysed time to time to scrutinize whether the trainer is stick to the approved trainer's module or indulging in experimentation.
Types of trainers recruited in ProEdu Skills:-
(Training functions of the trainers)
Training Quality Analyers
In addition to this, time to time guest faculties with exceptional knowledge in the respective domains are invited to impart knowledge and kindle enthusiasm in the trainees. Our esteemed visiting faculties are mostly the industry experts, who share their knowledge with the young aspirants on the updates of the industry, demands of the industry and the present requirements of the employers.
The evolving roles and responsibilities of trainers in ProEdu Skills:-
- Setting the agenda and keeping track of time.
- Maintaining Training Objectives
- Reviewing (in depth compare to summarizing)
- Overcoming challenges faced
- Modus operandi
Last but not the least, The trainer/faculty is the principal driver of transformation in the trainees through their direct involvement in every aspect of the training program: academics, governance, research, and consultancy. They blend the very highest standards of teaching and mentoring with diverse backgrounds as eminent entrepreneurs, policy makers, researchers, theoreticians and consultants. The rich diversity of their backgrounds instills in the students a continuous desire to achieve excellence.